29 January, 2011

The Nature Around Us

I would like to imagine a world where people took the time to truly grasp that which surrounds them. Nature is not just plants and animals, but humans and the interactions between them that occur. Nature reveals itself to us in many different aspects, yet most will simply ignore it.

When I started doing filming my documentary in July of 2010, I purposefully started without much knowledge of that which I was to be covering. How could I possibly relate to those without experience if I did not show my learning process as well? Quite simply, I couldn't.

Unfortunately, there were many technical difficulties along the way, and the majority of footage was lost. However, I am adamant to film Into the Ether, and I shall resume filming once Spring has shown its subtle face.

No comments:

Post a Comment